A lot of leaders believe they have a company ready for the digital era just because they develop software but building a Digital Product Company requires much more than simply developing software like most companies did in the past.
There are 5 major principles to design a successful Digital Product Organisation:
1) Design a complete digital sales strategy to be able to access a global market
2) Understand your customer behaviour In order to provide highly relevant product offerings
3) Build an agile organisation that is able to react to any market change
4) Having a strong product strategy with a robust digital business model
5) Design the entire organisation optimised for speed and to market reduction